Invercargill Musical Theatre in conjunction with Mediaworks are giving you an unprecedented opportunity to get a sneak peek into the behind the scenes world of this mega musical.
You are invited to our open rehearsal day on Sunday 9th September to watch the award winning creative team put the cast and crew through their final paces just days prior to opening night.
Come and enjoy this unique opportunity to get up close and personal with the cast of the BIGGEST musical event ever staged in Invercargill
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Doors will open at ILT Stadium Southland at 1pm.
- Entry is by gold coin.
- All audience members must be seated by 1.30pm. No access to the venue will be granted after this time.
- The rehearsal will finish at 3.30pm although you are free to leave at any time prior to this.
- There is a one-way door policy – once you leave, you are unable to come back into the rehearsal.
- There will be a strict ‘no rubbish’ policy – you must take away what you bring with you.
- You may only sit in the designated area. Seating is on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.
- There will be no access to the floor or stage area from the stands.
- Please be respectful both of those people who are working, and others trying to watch by remaining as quiet as possible. While it is in a sporting arena, it is still a theatre environment so silence must be observed.
- This is a rehearsal, not a performance. You may get to see elements of the show, but expect stoppages and delays. Complete musical numbers and scenes may not be shown, costumes will not be in use, and repetition is likely. The purpose of this rehearsal is for technical elements to be tested, and for the public to gain some insight into the ‘behind the scenes’ workings of a show. You will not be viewing a ‘scaled down’ performance.